We are very sorry to inform you about the following:

Due to the developments regarding COVID-19 (the coronavirus), we feel it’s not responsible to open our campsite. Therefore we have made the decision to stay closed in April. We hope you understand our decision. We will keep you informed on our website and  facebook page. We will keep monitoring the further developments of COVID-19 (the coronavirus) and actions taken by the government to deciede at a later time whether it is possible to open our campsite in May. We apologize for any the inconvenience costst. We wish you all the best in these difficult times and hope to welcome you at a later time.